This is a lecture given by Dr. Pelto about choosing a profession in podiatric medicine.
1. How to choose the right career?
2. What it takes to get in to medical school and what the process is like?
3. Good tips for high school students considering a career in medicine or going to Podiatry School.
4. How to chose a major in college?
5. Putting your life on hold for medical school.
6. The two surgical professions that don’t go to traditional medical school.
To learn more about Dr. Pelto – www.drpelto.com
To learn more about the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine – www.nylf.org
To your health,
Dr. Donald Pelto